Digital Specialist - SEM & PPC
As a Digital Specialist - SEM & PPC, you will be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and measuring campaigns that focus on efficient growth.
You will own end-to-end performance of our paid digital marketing channels which may include paid search, display and video.
Daily Activity and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and grow client PPC accounts and other digital channels.
- Manage day-to-day SEM campaigns & Social Medias Ads campains (linkedIn, facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Review campaign results and extract insights in order to improve search marketing performance
- Provide strategy for all digital marketing channels; define and detail out business goals. Propose marketing solution to reach goals. Define KPI and communicate to client goals and project details
- Work as project manager in between agency team and client.
· 3-6 years of tactical digital marketing experience managing search marketing campaigns and budgets at scale
· Deep understanding of Google Ads strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices with knowledge of other global digital ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Preferred fluency in web and mobile business analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and downstream metrics measurement and funnel optimization and conversion
· A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
· Problem-solver at heart
· Experience working with lead generation